Email marketing is one of the oldest and most powerful online marketing tools. If you’re not using it to grow your business, you could be missing out on a huge opportunity.
Why is email marketing so powerful?
Email marketing is the most direct form of marketing. It’s cheap, easy to set up, and allows you to track your ROI. You can reach a large number of customers at once, which is great for boosting promotions or new products. You can also use email to build relationships with your customers by sending them interesting content about your industry or the products you sell.
How to build an email list?
Building an email list is a great way to keep in touch with your audience. It’s also a great way to build trust.
- Promote your email signup form on your website and blog, as well as other online channels like social media and search engine results pages (SERPs).=
- Offer freebies or discounts to people who sign up for your emails. This practice is called “lead nurturing,” which means sending them educational content that helps them become familiar with the brand before making a purchase decision later on down the line when they’re ready to buy something from you.
- Use pop-up messages on websites where visitors spend time reading articles or watching videos relevant to your topics so that every visitor can see what information will be sent directly from you in exchange for their name and email address–or both!
- A good tool for this kind of outreach campaign would be Active Campaign
Email marketing can be a great way to retain customers.
There are a number of ways that you can use email marketing to help keep your clients loyal:
- Use it to remind people about the products or services that they’ve purchased from you in the past.
- Send out discounts and coupons for those who have made repeat purchases from you before.
Email marketing can help drive your success, as long as you’re doing it right.
Email marketing is a powerful tool that can help you do the following:
- Build your business. It’s likely that your customers are more likely to be on email than social media, so it stands to reason that you should use it.
- Retain customers. Email is also still one of the best ways to retain customers and make them feel special for being loyal, so making sure that you’re sending out emails on a regular basis can go a long way towards keeping them happy and coming back for more later on down the road (and hopefully recommending their friends).
- Sell products or services through an automated sequence of emails with an unsubscribe link at the end so they know exactly what they’re getting before they sign up in exchange for coupons or other incentives (if offered).
- Communicate with current clients/customers about new product releases by using an autoresponder series of carefully crafted messages sent over time instead of having multiple people manually send out information daily without being able to create any kind of consistency among themselves or across different departments within your company – which would lead into my next point…
We hope this guide has helped you better understand email marketing and how to use it to build your business. The key takeaway from all this is that email marketing can be a fantastic tool for your business, but only if you do it right!.
Please reach out if you would like to have a conversation about getting your business set up with a lead-generation campaign or Join me on my webinar