Today I will be chatting with Andy Paul about his new book “Sell without selling” Andy is ranked #8 on LinkedIn’s list of Top 50 Global Sales Experts. He has consulted with some of the biggest businesses in the world including Square, Philips, Grubhub, and more, making him one of the leading voices in the sales industry today.
On the table for discussion:
1) Do buyers want more from sellers?
2) Has the box-ticking process become more important than the client?
3) What is lacking in your sales force?
4) Are companies getting worse at selling?
5) Order taking days are over
6) The 4 instrumental pillars to selling: Connection, Curiosity, Understanding, and Generosity.
Andy Paul has more than 30 years experience as a sales professional and Vice President of Sales with enterprises ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to technology start-ups. He is ranked #8 on LinkedIn’s list of Top 50 Global Sales Experts. His new book Selling (without selling out) is about making the choice to turn your back on the salesy behaviors that are so embedded in modern sales. Behaviors that make everyone cringe, including you.